Software for qualitative analysis
I began the provision of NVivo training workshops in 2010, supporting research students and staff at King’s College London. I have since provided training to doctoral candidates at the University of Reading, University of Roehampton and University of West London. On one Saturday morning in July 2018, I made some short videos as a refresher to the workshops as well as to support the transition from earlier versions of the software.
NVIVO 12 TUTORIAL
A quick guide or refresher on how to use NVivo. Demonstrated on NVivo 12 in Windows but could be quite useful for users of NVivo 11, 10 and 9 who are moving onto this version.
- Import, memo and annotations. URL: https://youtu.be/LnavhMQCrRU
- Coding & uncoding. URL: https://youtu.be/iH2vQ0hCLgk
- Classification & attributes. URL: https://youtu.be/ApJ_-vfx-kw
- Word frequency and text search. URL: https://youtu.be/mFzpUfWyNX0
- Matrix coding query & crosstab.URL: https://youtu.be/OCrq3ZVlDq0
Click here to download the one-day workshop booklet
Click here to download all the files used in the workshop