Software for qualitative analysis
I began the provision of NVivo training workshops in 2010, supporting research students and staff at King’s College London. I have since provided training to doctoral candidates at the University of Reading, University of Roehampton and University of West London. On one Saturday morning in July 2018, I made some short videos as a refresher to the workshops as well as to support the transition from earlier versions of the software. By July 2019, these videos have amassed over 100,000 views from over 50 countries.
NVIVO 12 TUTORIAL
A quick guide or refresher on how to use NVivo. Demonstrated on NVivo 12 in Windows but could be quite useful for users of NVivo 11, 10 and 9 who are moving onto this version.
- Import, memo and annotations. URL: https://youtu.be/LnavhMQCrRU
- Coding & uncoding. URL: https://youtu.be/iH2vQ0hCLgk
- Classification & attributes. URL: https://youtu.be/ApJ_-vfx-kw
- Word frequency and text search. URL: https://youtu.be/mFzpUfWyNX0
- Matrix coding query & crosstab.URL: https://youtu.be/OCrq3ZVlDq0
Click here to download the one-day workshop booklet
Click here to download all the files used in the workshop