Software for qualitative analysis
Billy began the provision of NVivo training workshops in 2010, supporting research students and staff at King’s College London. He has since provided training to doctoral candidates at the University of Reading, University of Roehampton and University of West London. In July 2018, he created short videos as a refresher to the workshops and to support those who are transiting from earlier versions of the software. By May 2020, these videos have amassed over 200,000 views from over 50 countries.
NVIVO 12 TUTORIAL
A quick guide or refresher on how to use NVivo. Demonstrated on NVivo 12 in Windows but could be quite useful for users of NVivo 11, 10 and 9 who are moving onto this version.
- Import, memo and annotations. URL: https://youtu.be/LnavhMQCrRU
- Coding & uncoding. URL: https://youtu.be/iH2vQ0hCLgk
- Classification & attributes. URL: https://youtu.be/ApJ_-vfx-kw
- Word frequency and text search. URL: https://youtu.be/mFzpUfWyNX0
- Matrix coding query & crosstab.URL: https://youtu.be/OCrq3ZVlDq0
Click here to download the one-day workshop booklet